to join our fantastic team!
Simply said, we are looking for a new team member to our digital media team to plan, execute and optimize search engine and social media advertising campaign.
What you will need
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Search specialist role
– Good copywriting skills (in Finnish, Swedish and English are a plus) as part of the job requires creating compelling ad copy that is relevant to the campaign yet is still within vendor specifications
– Proven record of success in running audience-based/performance driven/direct response campaigns
– Comfortable using Excel and manipulating dashboards
– An analytical mind that is creative as well as data driven to identify trends/patterns and insights
– Possess and demonstrate excellent understanding of digital media fundamentals
– Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
– Ability to work within and effectively manage a team, decisively organizing multiple assignments for both self and team direct reports
– Adherence to tight deadlines while delivering flawless work
– Demonstrate genuine curiosity and interest in our clients & their business.
GroupM is the leading global media investment management operation serving as the parent company to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MEC, MediaCom and Maxus, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people. Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.fi.